About Oracle Database
Oracle is a Relational Database Management System from the oracle corporation. This is one of the trusted and widely used base relational database systems. This system is built in a way that data objects can be directly accessed by users through structured query language. It is fully scalable relational database architecture which is used by global enterprises which manage and process data across wide and local area network. The purpose of this database is to restore and retrieve related information.
Oracle database is designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. It has its own network component to allow communications across network. The database runs on most popular platforms like Windows, Linux and Mac OS. It is made up of a set of processes which run in your operating system. These processes manage how data is stored and how it is accessed. Some databases have minimal feature sets and only stores data, while others include programming language, facilities and utilities to support enterprise level application like ERP. Oracle is the database and has the most advanced feature set.
How Oracle File Corrupts - Reasons Behind the Issue!
Corruption of Oracle file is really embarrassing for people who use. So it is very important to know the reasons behind that issue so that it can deal with the situation in a better manner. Look behind for the causes behind Oracle file corruption -
- Unknown virus can damage your data and make it inaccessible.
- Damage operating system.
- Malfunctioning or hardware problem of the software.
- Shut down of the database when it is opening.
- Media corruption or damage.
- Sudden occurrence of memory error.
- Network failure while database is open.
How to Repair Corrupt/Damaged Oracle Database File?
Once your Oracle file gets corrupt, then it is very difficult to repair it to restore data and repairing is the only option to get back the data. In such situation, backup will be a great help as restoring the backup will help you to get back inaccessible database objects. The set of application will give you the opportunity to recover information from corrupted or damaged database. If you have user managed backup then you can recover the whole data file. But in case you don’t have any backup file to repair the corrupt file and to recover data from it, it is better to use Oracle Repair Tool which is powerful and comprehensive data recovery software which is designed to recover corrupted or damaged database file. In case sudden database fails, then this Repair Tool meets this requirement perfectly. This software searches all Oracle databases which is present in the system and also shows preview of recoverable database objects. This software restores data from both database and backup files. This software saves recovered data as Transact-SQL script.Oracle Repair Tool is easy to use and it does not require any special skills.
Features of Oracle Repair Software
This section describes some of the important characteristics of Oracle database which performs Database recovery by repairing corrupt.DBF file.
- Selectively recovers oracle database components - This software allows you to recover the entire database or particular database selectively.
- Find items Option to search objects in a large database - This software provides you with the option from which you can find the required item for preview or recovery from a huge database.
- Generates log of Recovery Process - This software generates a detail log report which contains various information and also allows saving the log report for future reference.
- Oracle Database Objects & DBF File Recovery - This software is designed to repair damage database file and helps in restoring tables, user names and many more.
- Recovery of selected database - This software is used to find all the Oracle database files in your system by showing their creation date and modification date.
- Recover Queries of Database Components in a text file - This software is able to recover the queries of views, functions, and database links even your database has been damaged.
- Recover XML contents from Oracle Database - This software supports recovery of all XML data and also recover XML schemes with columns in tables and views with XML type.
- Preview database Components before Recovery - This software show the preview, even if your system does not have oracle application installed on it.
Steps to Repair Oracle Database
Complete instructions on how to use and work with Oracle Repair tool is explained below. So, just go through it once before doing it practically.
Step 1: Search Initial screen of Stellar Phoenix Oracle Recovery with a pop-up window showing options to select or search corrupt Oracle databases in your computer.
Step 2: Click Scan File to initiate the scan process after selecting the oracle database. The recoverable database objects get listed in left-side pane.
Step 3: Click an object to see its preview.
Step 4: Click Start Repair in the icon bar to start the repair process. A pop-up window is displayed which show the steps needed to perform further. Click next and continue.
Step 5: Give the user name, password and path of the blank database where you want to save the repaired database objects.
Step 6: Repairing and restoring various database objects after establishing a connection with blank oracle database.